Anime Released : Attack On Titan Season 2

Assalamualaikum
Bismillah

Finally, anime of Attack on Titan Season Two has been released. It’s been a long time for me looking forward to this new season. All I will say it’s amazing, crazy, epic, suspends and full of tragic moments!


I only watched four episodes, however, there is a heap of questioning come out from my mind. each time I watched one episode, only a really deep breath came out. I feel alive! Hahahaha xD. 

I have waited four years since the release of Season one. 

I really wish next week's episode to clarify at least some of the questions I have, like why did the Beast Titan take Mike's maneuvering equipment? it isn't like he'd have any use for it. That episode was crazy! I wish they might simply sell the complete season. Therefore, I do not have to wait another week for twenty-five minutes for every episode.

Nurulatika Yunus

6 comments:

Terima kasih kerana singgah ke Blog Sii Nurul. Jika ada sebarang pertanyaan, komen, dan pandangan. Boleh tinggalkan komen anda.