Blue Sky Tag : Two Amazing Bloggers

Assalamualaikum
Bismillah



Thanks to AMER coz tagged me. Hahaha, It took about 3 days for me to answer his 11 questions. Alhamdulillah all have been answered by me. Below the questions and answers. Hope you enjoy reading it. hahaha xD
1. If you suddenly found yourself turned into woman/man. How would you spend your day?
Hahaha.If suddenly I found myself being a man. I wish that man is my brothers or my boyfriend! If it is my brother I will spoil his days at school or work. hahaha XD If it is my boyfriend, I want to know how he is when at home. I want to know his stories when he was a child. Ask his parents about how he looked when he was a kid. Pretend that I forget it hahaha. *Evil smile*
2. Tell me the most awkward moment in your life?
To be honest, I don't know what is the most awkward moment in my life hahaha. But I hated when I ask someone about something but they didn't hear or made me at krik krik krik situations. Then asked me again to repeat the questions. Aggrrrr~ Aku gigitlah orang tue.. I always in this situation when on Whatsapp Group. Kalau cerita kosong bukan main lagi. Tanya benda penting pula, senyap!
3. What are the best and worst purchases you have made?
The best kinds of stuff I have bought of course my novels and comics! Hahaha Usually all types of things I bought was the best and in good conditions. Worst purchases that I have when I got it from someone hahaha..aku tak suka orang belikan aku barang. Boleh belikan but make sure aku ada ikut shopping juga :P
4. If you have a chance to change your name, what will it be and why??
I wouldn't change my name. Because I find it is unique hehe :)

5. Who is the messiest person you know?
Hmmm ~ I think I'm the messy persons. Hahaha.Hanya aku saja yang tahu.

6. What are the most useless talent do you have?
Since I am a psychology student, I'm really an observer person. When I observe people, I instantly know that kind of person. I don't see it as useless talent but because of this aku jadi terlalu memilih kawan. Hehe People always said that I am not friendly lahr, sombonglah, introvert and bla bla bla.. hahaha~~ When I approach to someone, I tend to see what are they want from me?
7. Who is the fourth person n your missed call list?
Siti Maslina (My coursemate), 3 times missed call hehe. 29 April 2017. At the moments, we had Motivational Talk. So she called me to asked for our Ketua Program punya number. hehe~
8. What is your favorite TV show? (Tell me Suri Hati Mr. Pilot, please)
Since I hated watching TV, so I don't have any favourite TV show hahaha. I'm serious haha. I only watched anime in my hardisk.
9. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
I don't know. I just woke up and looked at my phone. Ohh.. It's morning, I should go to bath. Hahaha. I saw my phone low battery and go charge it. Because I know there will be too many messages from whatsapp group. Tak boleh tinggalkan sesaat. Banyakinfo penting pasal tugasan. huhu..

10. What are you completely give up and done with?
I give up on someone who always think negatively. Huhhh~ Tired! Hari-hari mengeluh pun kita boring nak layan.
11. Do you think my questions are ridiculous?
Hahaha, They are not so bad. As long as I can answer it. :P 

*** I thought this is the end

Again, I was tagged by MISS ASYIKIN Thanks for choosing me. Haha macam dapat anugerah saja nie.hehe
1. What are the things you love the most?
- Anime T-T (I'm dying with happiness with anime hahaha)
- Books & Comics KLIK HERE FOR BOOKS
2. What are the things you hate most?
- Slow internet
- Waiting for someone
- Cannot watch anime because of my test/assignments/presentations/Mid-term/Final Exam haha
3. If you are want to surf the internet with your smartphone, what are the apps you open first?
- Whatsapp group
- Whatsapp from my beloved hehe xD
4. List down your favorite songs (5 songs only) :D
Why 5 songs only? It's hard for me to choose huhu~~ Hmm let me think first.

- RUMOR/ K.A.R.D
- Last Dance/ BIGBANG
- Remembrance/Leessang (ft. Baek Ji Young)
- Something Just Like This/ The Chainsmokers & Coldplay
- Shape of You/ Ed Sheeran
5. If someone hates you, what will you do?
- Ignore them.
6. If you have a big problem that bothering your day, what will you do?
- I have to settle that problem first as soon as I could.
7. What is your dream?
- I have so many dreams. If I am studying, I want to be the best student in school, faculty, university haha. Achieving DEAN LIST is my goal!
- I want to build my own TASKA or Pusat Jagaan Kanak-Kanak
- I want to be RICH so that I can repay all debts and become SUCCESSFUL so that I will be my sibling's inspiration and role model.
- I want to be a successful blogger.
8. Do you want to be a popular person? Yes Or No ? Give a reason
- Popular is not on my list but I want to be a successful person in life and hereafter. Isnya'Allah :D 
9. What are the idols you want to meet to ( list 5 idols only )
- BigBang especially G-Dragon. XD I loves him so much because he committed to doing his job, singing, dancing, producing music and everything he does.
- I want to meet Novelist which is Ramlee Awang Murshid to ask for his signature in all his novel that I have bought. Hehe
- Running Man members
10. Which country in the world you want to visit?
- Japan. When I was a child I always dream of traveling to Japan. Until now, I still want to go to Japan. 

11. What will you do and felt, when someone you love was a back-up (defend) someone which is fighting with you?
- I don't care. If you don't want to listen to me, it's up to you. Bye! Hahaha


Done! Yeaahh! 
Cukuplah sampai di sini haha. Most of them have been tagged. 
So I just end it here :D

11 comments:

  1. Bila dapat beli novel and komik dengan condition yang bagus dan good price, bahagia rasanya.. hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea betul tue kak,, bahagia bukan main siap hidu bau buku tue hahaha xD

      Delete
  2. Alhamdulillah ada orang macam Atika nih. Jenis committed dengan tugasan.. Bagus untuk buat member assignment nih hahahaha.. Ini ke tidak, sekali tanya dekat dlm group, nuhhhhh setahun baru balas hahahahahaha .. Thanks sebab jawab tau :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha ...yea lahr tue.. Nak bwat mcm mana,, dah personality sy mcm tue.. Haha.. Welcome, nti tag lahr lg hahaha xD

      Delete
  3. yep saya pun tak layan tv sangat lagi layan anime hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wahh bestnyaa ada kawan yg minat anime hehe xD

      Delete
  4. Ya Allah samalahhhh kita tak suka ulang cakap dua kali, boleh bikin hilang mood. huhu.

    ReplyDelete
  5. atika. tahniah.
    fun reading ur entri.
    ni lau sape2 nak berkenalan, baca entri ni.
    kebetulan aida 1st time terjah sini from grup terjah fb :)
    nice knowing u...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wahh members terjah blog dah dtg,, tyhanks for visiting my blog. Glad to know you too..:D

      Delete
  6. thanks for answering sis :D hehe

    ReplyDelete

Terima kasih kerana singgah ke Blog Sii Nurul. Jika ada sebarang pertanyaan, komen, penambahbaikan, cadangan mahupun pandangan. Boleh tinggalkan jejak anda.

Powered by Blogger.